List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Calder/Linux OS error ?
From:       "Rae, Gordon" <grae () oceprinting ! com>
Date:       2002-07-15 13:08:04

Greetings,

I received an error on my Linux server and the window stated that I should
contact this address for assistance.

When attempting to configure my NIC card, (eth0), via the KDE control
center, I received the following message:

Kcontrol crashed and caused signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
	I am not able to configure the card due to this error

Also,

gdb not found, (when attempting to run a backtrace)

Could you please provide some assistance with this?

Regards,
Gordon Rae
Engineering Consultant
Oce' Software & Solutions Group