I have a package containing two applications, a client and a server. I wo= uld=20 like to use the same pot file for both of them. The pot file is named aft= er=20 the client but contain the server i18n messages as well. I've tried to us= e=20 KLocale::setMainCatalogue and KLocale::insertCatalogue in the server code= but=20 the server messages doesn't get translated. Is it possible to achive this= =20 somehow ? If so how ? --=20 MVH Bj=F6rn Sahlstr=F6m kbjorn@users.sourceforge.net >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<