Am Freitag, 12. Juli 2002 07:11 schrieb Pavel Troller: > > > > > HEAD. Once I click on the selection icon in the panel tray or press > > > > > the switch shortcut, it visually works (i.e. the keymap symbol > > > > > changes) but it doesn't really change the map, and what's worse, > Lada, did You get some progress in this ? Is there somebody else with > similar problem ? I can confirm, that the keyboard layout does not change, only the icon changes. But the ALT+Fx keys are still useable (I switch between US and DE keyboards). This is on KDE3.0.2 (SuSE RPMs). > With regards, Pavel Troller -- Dario Abatianni >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<