On Thursday 11 July 2002 20:55, David McGlone wrote: > anyway, I got arts installed last night and now im working on kdelibs, > but I get an error on ./confiure which is: > > You're missing libART LGPL, or your version is too old (before 2.3.8). > KDE won't be able to render SVG icons without it, so you should > consider installing or upgrading it. > Have a look at http://www.levien.com (official site) or > http://www.kde.org/svg/download.html for sources, or find a binary > package for your platform. > > I downloaded svg CVS from kde.org but it doesn't have a makefile.cvs. > How would I go about installing it if it doesn't have one? You need libart_lgpl. An easy way to get it (and other needed libs) is by=20 getting and building the kdesupport cvs module. =2D-=20 "Have you got an extra goto 10 line?" (Roberto in Futurama) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<