List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile problem (./configure problem?)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-07-11 11:56:02

Without BZ2, I think that meinproc does not compile.

However, if as with the original poster, you use KDE2's meinproc to compile
KDE3 documentation, you surely have problems!

Otherwise, as I have already written about it, complian to
mailto:kde-core-devel@kde.org as it is where the developers are. Visibly
they are not following kde-devel or one would have stepped up and would have
answered all those questions instead of me.

Have a nice day/evening/night!