On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 10:38:52PM +0200, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > As "meinproc" is in kdelibs, I do not think that you need BZ2 for kdebase. As > far as I know, meinproc is the only program that really needs BZ2. Will meinproc even compile without bz2? In my case, meinproc did compile and install; but when it was invoked, it complained that it couldn't find kdex.dtd. -- Eric Christopherson, a.k.a. Contrarian Conlanger Rakko ^_^ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<