List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-devel digest, Vol 1 #3778 - 11 msgs
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2002-07-09 22:42:39

David,

> On Tuesday 09 July 2002 01:28, Anders Lund wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I was using webcvs to look at some file today, and clicking the version
> link,
> > konqueror opened a blank (no menu/toolbars) window, containing the file
> > embedded in a kate part.

> 1- Wrong list for bug reports.

oops, sorry, i should have looked for a webmaster.

> 2- Which version of KDE ? This should be fixed already in CVS.

3.0.6 (5 days old or so)

> > With such a window, there is no access to the parts settings, so I could
> not
> > change to c++ syntax hl, or for that matter save the file or anything
> else.

> Katepart wishlist I guess.

I am a kate developer, so... Setting hl is available in the konqueror menus
when katepart is used - when those are displayed :-)

Ok, I put adding a few things to the rmb menu on my list...

> Is there a reason for this wacko choice, otherwise could it please be
> changed?

> If you're talking about the blank window in konq, it was a bug,
> not a wacko choice, and it's FIXED already.

Nice:)

Thanks for answering.

-anders