List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile problem (./configure problem?)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-07-03 21:35:44

I have looked again at your first message. You tell that $KDEDIR is empty. Is
$KDEDIRS empty too? And what happens if you define one of them?

Another thing that you could try is to rename the old meinproc and see what
happens when you run configure.

Try also to do a cvs update, if the problem would have been fixed in the
meantime.

If all these ideas should not help, I suppose that it would be better if you
would write to the Core Devel mailing list ( mailto:kde-code-devel@kde.org ),
as you would probably reach developers better suited to answer your
questions.

Have a nice day/evening/night!