On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, John Gluck wrote: > Yes, I read it. It was the 1st thing I looked for when KDE 3 was in > development. It doesn't change the fact that the claim that KDE3 is source > code compatible with KDE2 is untrue. Nobody makes that claim. Many of us (myself included) just claim that KDE3 is *mostly* source code compatible with KDE2. LLaP bero -- This message is provided to you under the terms outlined at http://www.bero.org/terms.html >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<