List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile problem (./configure problem?)
From:       Roland Seuhs <roland () hasos ! com>
Date:       2002-07-02 21:43:43

Am Sonntag, 30. Juni 2002 22:03 schrieb Nicolas Goutte:

> > "meinproc" which seems to be a XML-converter is only in /opt/kde2/bin, no
> > other version is found on my installation. $KDEDIR is not set in the
> > compile environment (which should be OK and default to /usr/local/kde, I
> > hope.) I've left alone Qt and use what came with SuSE8 (which should also
> > be OK as configure did accept it)
> >
> > Probably I need another "meinproc" version, where can I get it?
>
> Meinproc is in kdelibs (in the path kdelibs/kdoctools to be precise.)
>
> However, be careful to have full BZip2 support (including devel packages)
> or it cannot be compiled.
>
> I would check the output of configure to see if there is something curious
> either about BZip2 or about meinproc.

Well, I get this message:

checking for meinproc... compiled

(There is no meinproc in the $PATH, so I don't know why configure thinks its
already compiled)

Thanks for any further help,

Roland

--
The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to
constants; instead of referring to pi as 3.141592653589793 at every