List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [OT] need some help with inn (news.uslinuxtraining.com)!
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnar () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-02 1:41:38

Hello,

Sorry about an off topic message, but I need some help.
news.uslinuxtraining.com is struggling after a power outage over the
weekend took the server down. The server keeps getting throttled with
the following log message:

thebox:/var/spool/news # tail /var/log/news/news.crit
Jul  1 21:30:42 thebox innd: SERVER throttle File exists writing SMstore
file -- throttling
thebox:/var/spool/news #

Can anyone out there shed some light on what this means so that I can
get this server running again for people to read their favorite KDE
lists?

The server is running on Suse 7.3 with INN inn-2.3.2-53

Thanks,
-Chris