SSL & Java is also forbidden at work (did I mention extremly paranoid firewall rules? ;) Hetz On Tuesday 02 July 2002 00:24, Jörg Menke wrote: > Hi Hetz! > > On Sonntag, 30. Juni 2002 16:04, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote: > > Here at my new job, the firewall rules are extremly tight - mail and > > web only and accessing the web through proxy only :( > > > > Is there any way to get into CVS sources? I understand that there are > > snapshots, but they're quite big to download (speed here is pretty > > slow, to say the least)... > > You can try transconnect. It tunnels most protocols through an SSL proxy. > Totally transparent, so you can use your normal CVS-client. Works like a > charm. But you should be sure that you don't get problems with your admin > when using this... Might be not allowed... :-) > > cu, Jצrg >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<