List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QMouseEvent button/state
From:       John Firebaugh <jfirebaugh () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-30 20:45:20

On Sunday 30 June 2002 1:26, Gioele Barabucci wrote:
> Is this ok?
[snip code]

How about this:

// prevent LMB down -> RMB down -> LMB up sequence
if( e->button() == RightButton && e->state() == NoButton )
    emit showMenu( e->globalPos(), deskNum );
else
    QButton::mousePressEvent( e );

Obviously, whatever you do, make sure it passes a regression test against that
bug.

> > When you find strange looking code, cvs annotate is always a good idea.
>
> How can I use cvs annotate? man cvs don't report it.

Indeed, it seems to be absent from the man pages. Anyway: "cvs annotate
filename". Or, as I prefer, use the nice annotation dialog in cervisia.

-John