List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDM choosing Language
From:       Gioele Barabucci <ml () gioelebarabucci ! com>
Date:       2002-06-30 5:13:56

On Saturday 29 June 2002 23:02, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> On Saturday 29 June 2002 22:35, Mariusz Pekala wrote:
> > Why don't you create a user for each language? It seems to be easiest
> > solution for now.
> > I assume that they are logging in on some kind of a public account.
>
> That doesn't translate KDM itself though :-)
How would this be usefull?
If KDM is in english but I want french because I don't know english, how could
I read the english text "Change language"?
And if you're thinking about flags, there are some problems:
- show all the flags? no, there are too many
- show a set of flags? then you've to know the possible audience, or still
someone wont understand...

--
Gioele Barabucci (Gb])
) mailto:dev@gioelebarabucci.com