Dnia sob 29. czerwiec 2002 23:02, Martijn Klingens napisał: > > Why don't you create a user for each language? It seems to be easiest > > solution for now. > > I assume that they are logging in on some kind of a public account. > > That doesn't translate KDM itself though :-) Do you suggest that he wanted just to enable switching language in "login window", not in KDE session after login ? Aaaaa... I'm sorry. I gonna be humble and listening. :-) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<