Am Samstag, 29. Juni 2002 23:56 schrieb Pupeno: > I've found out that Gentoo is not a nice distribution if you are going out > trhu a slow link, isn't it ? and SuSE is a bit expensive for me right now, > but I think I'll solve that, anyway, what distributions do you use you, K= DE > developers (developing kdelibs, base, or your own apps), what are you > experiences ? what do you recomend ? > Thank you. Gentoo ... if you have a fast link to the net ;-) If not Gentoo - hmm - Debian, LFS make also more fun if you have fast inter= net=20 =2D maybe its better to keep your old system and use some scripts for compi= ling=20 KDE from source/cvs. Bye Thorsten >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<