Dnia nie 23. czerwiec 2002 06:00, Matthew Tedder napisał: > Feature request: Can you possibly add a way to select the language when > logging in? I run a computer lab where people of different nationalities > would like to login and read/write in their native languages--Korean, > Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, etc.. I also have a friend who's Korean company > needs to provide multiple language support. Why don't you create a user for each language? It seems to be easiest solution for now. I assume that they are logging in on some kind of a public account. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<