I notice that applications started in session startup phase 2 (using X-KDE-autostart-phase=2 in the .kdelnk file) sometimes manage to start before some of the applications started in the session restoration phase of session startup. KAlarm is scheduled to start in phase 2, but also may be restored from the previous session. The session restoration should always take priority, but users have reported that startup is unpredictable. I have put debug output into klauncher to verify that things were done in the right order, and that showed kalarm being started both in session restoration and in phase 2, even when the phase 2 kalarm command actually got in first. Perhaps there should be a short delay before starting phase 2. Any comments? -- David Jarvie >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<