I was looking at your GL savers as an example. I'm just wondering why mine doesn't work in full-screen mode. Yes, writing a screensaver is fairly simple, but documentation is always nice. It took me as long to just get the thing to build using Makefile.am as it did to port the code. I am not a fan of autoconf. Why do you use a QTimer in the KScreenSaver to drive your QGLWidget updates rather than a timer event in the QGLWidget itself? -Karl On Friday 28 June 2002 02:55 pm, ian reinhart geiser wrote: > I have some OpenGL screensavers in the kdeartwork module. > What I did for mine was to base my code off of the blank mode screen saver. > Really doing screensavers in KDE is painfully simple. I think there is > also a KDevelop template to do them too. > > If you have any questions though you can ask me. > Cheers > -ian reinhart geiser >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<