Hi all, KKeyChooser uses a tree listview to indicate that the actions to configure origins from different sources. However, in applications all the parent items has the text "Shortcuts" whicyh is not very informative... In Kate, there are many sources: the main app, the editor component, various plugins. The question: Is there an easy way get the names of all those sources displayed in the key chooser, for exmple "Kate", "Editor Component", "Insert File Plugin" etc? If there is, I didn't find it. Maybe defining a KKeyChooser::insert( KActionCollection *, const QString &) would be nice? Or adding a property "title" to KActionCollection and then use that one? Or both? I could make an attempt if you agree to the basic idears, comments? Aditionally, for large action collections, the shortcut editor becomes pretty confusing with the alphabetic sorting. Maybe utilizing the group property of actions within a collection to group the shortcuts would be a nice enhancement? -anders >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<