List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Screensavers
From:       ian reinhart geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-06-28 21:55:30

I have some OpenGL screensavers in the kdeartwork module.
What I did for mine was to base my code off of the blank mode screen saver.
Really doing screensavers in KDE is painfully simple.  I think there is also
a KDevelop template to do them too.

If you have any questions though you can ask me.
Cheers
- -ian reinhart geiser