On Friday 28 June 2002 08:00 am, Bob Moore wrote: > What I would *really* like to do, however, is program > in a language I already know. I tried to do a little > bit of C++ development in the past, but the language > never really made sense to me. I've done a decent > amount of C coding, as well as PHP, Perl, and some > Java, and those languages seem much more intuitive to > me than does C++. Unfortuantely, all KDE/Qt tutorials > I see are based on C++. It should be possible to use Java but I don't know of any tutorials about i= t,=20 without that it might be a bit difficult to get started.=20 Cheers, Waldo =2D-=20 bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<