I've been developing for quite some time, and would like to get involved in KDE development. I've done some poking around on this mailing list, and the kdevelop website, and have a general understanding of how to get started if I develop in C++. What I would *really* like to do, however, is program in a language I already know. I tried to do a little bit of C++ development in the past, but the language never really made sense to me. I've done a decent amount of C coding, as well as PHP, Perl, and some Java, and those languages seem much more intuitive to me than does C++. Unfortuantely, all KDE/Qt tutorials I see are based on C++. Are there any good references for developing KDE/Qt apps in other languages, or should I just give up and deal with learning C++? __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<