On Thursday 27 June 2002 12:47 am, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Wednesday 26 June 2002 09:49 pm, Irwin K wrote: > > 1) How can I fix this, short of reinstalling? (I'm recompiling right > > now, but it's taking time, and I'd like to know a workaround in case = I > > run into this again.). > > Reinstall :-] *facepalms* > I did some investigation and it seems that if you have write access to = the > "global KDE settings", KMenu makes the changes there instead of in your > homedirectory. Is it an easy change to make? I don't know KDE at all, so if nothing els= e I=20 could look into it myself and patch my own version to prevent accidents. > Feel free to submit a bugreport on kmenuedit if you think it shouldn't = :-] I don't think it should, but it's up for debate.... I'll log a bug though= =2E Thank you! --=20 -- Arcana (Irwin) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<