Hi, I'm not subscribed, so if someone answers, please cc to lasse@solstiernan.nu Baseline: * KDE from the head branch as of yesterday (020626) * RH 7.2, with all relevant library updates etc. 1. I have some problems with the display of correct fonts from the ISO8859-1 (swedish characters) table. Problem: the swedish character å is replaced by the character Í - This problem seem related to Konqueror only, and not the rest of the KDE apps (e.g. I copy the text where the problem occurs to e.g. Kedit, where I use the Arial font and the problem character is displayed correctly. OK, so I select Arial at all entrys in the Konqueror/web browser/font settings dialogue, but the problem remains) - A funny thing: When I fetch one of the problematic web pages (e.g. www.dn.se), for a short while the page is rendered once, but with too large fonts and during this phase no font problems appear. And then, when the page is rendered in its final appearance with the fonts scaled to sizes according to the Konq settings the problem appears - I've tried different fonts and sizes but nothing seems to affect the problem. 2. Ugly character display in many web pages (e.g. www.kde.org) Problem: The characters are blurred. - No matter what fonts or sizes I try in Konquerors font settings, the problem remains. Any hints anyone ? Thanks, Lasse >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<