List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ADMIN: Fwd: Virus Alert
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnar () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-27 10:07:11

Hello,

I just cleaned about 500 of these out of my inbox. Can I ask anyone
running a windows based machine to please run virus scan (a version that
has been updated recently)?  2 messages made it out last night through
all the spam filters that had an infected attachment. One has a subject
line of Goldfish with a pif attachment.

Thanks,
-Chris

Begin forwarded message: