List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Copying a KArchiveDirectory to real dir
From:       Gioele Barabucci <ml () gioelebarabucci ! com>
Date:       2002-06-25 17:59:26

On Monday 24 June 2002 10:20, David Faure wrote:
> Write a recursive method that iterates over the entries of a dir, and
> - for a file, extract it (get data, write data to disk)
> - for a directory, call myself recursively.
>
> Could be a useful addition to KArchiveDirectory itself.
Is possible to add a virtual method to KArchiveEntry? if breaks BC, but kio
are loaded are runtime AFAIK.
If so I've done all the work (copyTo method for KArchiveEntry, simple on
KArchiveFile, are recursive (if set) on KArchiveDirectory) and I'm ready to
post a patch, if not I think that we can simply add a normal method to
KArchiveDirectory (this should not be BC).

--
Gioele Barabucci (Gb])
) mailto:dev@gioelebarabucci.com