List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kdevelop and C++ template problem
From:       Harald Fernengel <harry () bnro ! de>
Date:       2002-06-23 12:44:01

Hi,

[...]
> However when I use similar code for class Test (renamed to MyList)  in a
> separate .h and .cpp file then I get "undefined reference errors" when
> building the project.
[...]

You have to make sure that the sparate .cpp file gets compiled and linked into
the binary. If you use KDevelop make sure that the files are added to the
project and that the makefiles get rebuilt. If you have a custom project make
sure that you include the .cpp file to Makefile.am

Best regards,
Harry