On Sunday 23 Jun 2002 05:00, Matthew Tedder wrote: > Feature request: Can you possibly add a way to select the language = when > logging in? I run a computer lab where people of different nationaliti= es > would like to login and read/write in their native languages--Korean, > Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, etc.. I also have a friend who's Korean com= pany > needs to provide multiple language support. Coincidentally, I've just finished writing a program (Kilt) to do this ve= ry=20 thing. It isn't part of KDM, but rather an icon that sits in the system t= ray=20 and lets you change the country/keyboard/language (a la KXKB) on the fly. I've a couple more changes to make to the code this morning, and then I'l= l=20 send a mail to kde-usability and see what people think about the idea. Unfortunately, due to the nature of KXKB I've been unable to follow my=20 original plan and develop Kilt as a separate application. As such, my new= =20 plan is to replace KXKB completely; I've no idea how popular this idea is= =20 (coming from a developer who hasn't contributed any code to KDE before), = but=20 I guess we'll soon find out. :) Either way, you should be able to pretty much run Kilt without any change= s to=20 KDE. Cheers, Jay >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<