List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE interface to ssh / KProcess question
From:       Lucas Fisher <ljfisher () iastate ! edu>
Date:       2002-06-21 22:59:05

KSshProcess would be mine.  I've recently rewritten parts to support more ssh
features, but have not checking it in to cvs.  Hopefully this will happen
this weekend.  If you want to look at the newest verion, want help using it,
etc.  Go ahead and contact me off list.  We can work something out.

Lucas
ljfisher@iastate.edu