List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: #41423 thougts
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2002-06-18 20:30:58

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 21:52, Marcos Dione wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 09:20:58PM +0200, David Faure wrote:
> >
> > On Tuesday 18 June 2002 21:13, Marcos Dione wrote:
> > >   well, I suffer everyday of this bug, and I intend to fix it. the
> > > problem is my lack of knowledge of konqueror's internals. all I can
> > > think of is to simulate a mouse click in what I guess is the khtml
> > > part. also I think is not the way, just a quick hack.
> >
> > Never seen such a bug.
> > You're using a strange focus policy maybe?
> > Does it happen with any other application?
> > Sounds to me like it's a kwin issue more than a konqueror one.
>
>   my focus is the simple 'click to focus' focus policy. only windows
> don't raise when clicked. and I can reproduce this by simply clicking
> on a link and then going back with the keybd.

 Sounds familiar. Try just hitting Enter. Does it do anything? If yes, it's a
KHTML issue (the link has focus after going back and up/down etc. don't work
then for some reason).

>   all this on fridays or saturday's snapshot, and since a lot time
> ago, kde3beta, I think.

 If your problem is the thing which I mean, I noticed that too. I can't
reproduce it with today's KDE_3_0_BRANCH build though.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@email.cz ; l.lunak@kde.org