List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdm
From:       "D & E Radel" <radel () inet ! net ! nz>
Date:       2002-06-16 0:20:33

Hi .

Please could you direct me to appropriate documentation on where I can
configure KDM to use a screensaver (either kscreensaver or xscreensaver)
at the login screen. I wish to have a screensaver while no-one is logged in.

Before you tell me to RTFM, I have read through the KDE documentation,
HOWTO's, man pages, etc. I have also posted questions at DebianHelp and
DebianPlanet. There seems to be no definitive answer, except for hacks that
could be a security hole.

I use KDE 2.2.2 for Debian Woody for now.

Thanks
D.Radel.