List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem with 'config.status Makefile'
From:       "Troy Corbin Jr." <tcorbin () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-06-10 19:29:46

Hello all,

I recently updated the 'admin' directory on my project to keep up with KDE,
and I also updated my Automake and Autoconf to keep up. Since doing so, I've
had problems with 'config.status':

[devel@cypher knights]$ ./config.status Makefile
config.status: error: invalid argument: Makefile

This used to work before I updated. I can run './config.status' without error,
as well as './config.status ./Makefile', but that's not how it is in the
scripts.

Should I have updated another package as well, or is there somewhere I can
manualy change this? Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Troy Corbin Jr.
tcorbin@users.sf.net