List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2 bugs in bugs database: what to do with them?
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2002-06-09 15:19:29

On Sunday 09 June 2002 09:12, David Faure wrote:
> KDE 3 is out and works quite well, I see no reason to keep KDE-2 bugs open
> if they have been fixed.
> Should we keep open all KDE-1 bugs that are not fixed in the kde-1-branch?
> ;-)

I think that bugs.kde.org has a slow bug search, and that to speed it up we
should archive the database and then purge all KDE2 bugs from the system.
Then keep the archive available for anyone who wants to maintain and support
a KDE2 tree.

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.