On Saturday 08 June 2002 02:11 pm, Aur=E9lien G=E2teau wrote: > Hi ! > > I'm in the process of porting my application to KDE3 and I encounter a > problem which looks simple to solve, but I can't find the way to > nevertheless. > > If I use something like this : > > int response=3DKMessageBox::questionYesNo( > this, > i18n("Are you sure you want to delete the folder %1 ?" > ).arg(dirName) > ); > > The name of the folder does not appear in bold, I can see the and > instead... any idea to fix this ? Put your text in between " ... " or "

" to indicate tha= t=20 it contains richtext. Also make sure to escape any arguments that you include in your string in c= ase=20 you happen to have a dirname that contains "" Cheers, Waldo =2D-=20 bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<