List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [kde-devel] kdelibs compile problem with KBzip2Filter
From:       Jason Bainbridge <jason.bainbridge () mbox ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-06-07 11:37:00

Well I've resisted posting for as long as I can checking everything I
can think of and doing endless searches on Google but this problem has
this newcomer to compiling KDE from HEAD stumped:

xslt_pure.o: In function `findFilterByFileName(QString const &)':
xslt_pure.o(.text+0xe6e): undefined reference to
`KBzip2Filter::KBzip2Filter(void)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [meinproc] Error 1

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I'm sure it's just
something simple that I've overlooked... I'm also having problems
compiling kdemultimedia due to paranoia_free but I think I can solve
that one.

Cheers,
Jason

*mental note to self: add signature here*