List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Session management broken ?
From:       Till Krech <till () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-06-02 17:52:55

Ok, I got it working. I'm using the SuSE kinternet programm, which I put into
the autostart folder because it was never restored by the session management.
kinternet is from the SuSE installed KDE 3.0 while I'm working with HEAD.
Before logging out, I did quit kinternet and than it worked again.

But this worked for quite a while. So something must have changed now.
Should it be possible that one failing application blocks the restore of all
others ?

I will try to debug this a bit further to find out the reason.

Greetings and thanks for your help, till

--
SuSE Linux 8.0 (i386) 2.4.18-64GB-SMP
KDE: 3.0.5 (CVS HEAD >= 20020427)