List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [KDE-Darwin] Re: SUCCESS: aRts works on HPUX
From:       David Leimbach <leimbacd () bellsouth ! net>
Date:       2002-06-02 13:06:47

This is all very good news... I don't know that KDE had ever worked on HPUX
before.  [I could be wrong.]  I know that IBM folks have ported it to AIX in
the past as well and the Tru64 port has benefitted from some of the FreeBSD
work also.  Perhaps some overlap between HPUX and Darwin can exist...  a
common solution to a problem experienced by multiple platforms *may be* the
best choice.

Efficiency dependening of course.

Dave