On Saturday 01 June 2002 16:32, Till Krech wrote: > Hi, fixed. Please update. The applet class loader now adds both archives to it's URL searchpath. greetings, till > > Now, why does it work in Netscape? I assume, it tries both the archive > ATTRIBUTE and the archive PARAMETER. If this is correct, is another > question. Of course it can be handled in konqi the same way and there is > indeed some code in the applet server to handle this but only if there is= a > archive PARAMETER and NO archive ATTRIBUTE. > > I must think about if it is a good solution to handle it the same way as > netscape does since this is only a workaround which fixes a bug on this > specific page. > =2D-=20 SuSE Linux 8.0 (i386) 2.4.18-64GB-SMP KDE: 3.0.5 (CVS HEAD >=3D 20020427) Qt: 3.0.4 >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<