List:       kde-devel
Subject:    June 2002 NREP/ETMD Environmental Training Satellite Broadcast Offerings
From:       "ETMD Training Center" <kristyd () etmdtraining ! net>
Date:       2002-05-31 13:32:05

NREP/ETMD is offering two of our most popular training courses via Satellite Downlink \
during the month of June:
*****June 25-27, 2002  REM/CEA  Satellite and Web Broadcast $595 per person (NREP \
will waive certification fee).******

Intended Audience:

Government, Contractor or Commercial personnel including Engineers, Scientists, \
Lawyers and Technologists engaged in implementing environmental programs, plans, \
projects and management systems.

Dr. Valcar Bowman, REM, CEA, V.P. of Education and Training and member of NREP's \
Board of Governors has over 25 years of environmental management and auditing \
experience.  Dr. Bowman also serves on the Advisory Board of Environmental Protection \
Magazine.

NREP will waive the REM or CEA examination fee and no other workshop or study \
materials better prepares you for the REM or CEA examinations.

Here are some recent student comments from Dr. Bowman's REM/CEA classes:

"I really got a lot out of this course.  It motivated me to improve the way I do my \
job."

"Great Instructor - very knowledgeable, very personable - very worthwhile class!"

"Great workshop - learned a lot, I felt confident going into the exam!"

"Outstanding workshop!  Dr. Bowman was extremely knowledgeable in all areas.  \
Definitely expert in the environmental field."

"Dr. Bowman has extensive knowledge and presented the information clearly and fully \
to the class."

"Dr. Bowman is a very dynamic speaker - excellent presentation."

"Excellent overview of environmental laws"

******June 18-20, 2002 Applied Clean Air Act $995 per person.*******

Intended Audience:

Government, Contractor or Commercial personnel responsible for proper implementation \
and monitoring of compliance with the requirements of the Clean Air Act.

The course covers six core topics: sources of air pollutants and atmospheric \
dispersion, history of the clean air act, 1990 amendments, Federal Regulations 40 CFR \
61, Subpart H, and ventilations, abatement, and monitoring systems.  Participants \
will utilize a PC based program to systematically evaluation each applicable source's \
compliance status with Subpart H.

For registration information, a complete course schedule and full course descriptions \
please visit our website at www.etmdtraining.net, or contact our Training and \
Registration Center at 865/694-9826 (phone) or 865/694-4139 (fax).  We look forward \
to assisting you in reaching your training goals and objectives.

If you do not wish to receive further announcements, please reply to this e-mail with \
Unsubscribe in the subject line.