Hardly a devel issue. I would suggest the bookmark editor. Although last time I checked there were still a few 'issues' with this. (that was a few weeks back though) Tom On Fri, 31 May 2002, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote: > Hi! > How can I edit the bookmarks toolbar to remove some entries ??? (without > manualy editing a *rc file) > -- > cu > ferdinand > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<