List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kicker doesn't use the selected icon theme at startup
From:       "Justin T. " <justint () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-05-31 10:23:25

On Friday 31 May 2002 11:08, Michael Goffioul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I decided to give the Crystal icon theme a try and found a problem with
> kicker. Each time I start KDE (on login), kicker starts with the hicolor
> icons instead of the Crystal ones. I have to go to the KControl in the
> Icons module, and "Apply" explicitely to make kicker use the Crystal icons.
> If I restart kicker with "dcop kicker Panel restart", it uses again the
> hicolor icons.
>
> Michael.

Heya,

I had a similar problem and found a fix for it... though I'm not sure this
will work for you.  By chance do you happen to have the "Print System" menu
added?  If so try removing it from the menu (under the Panel Configuration
--> Menus) and this might take care of the problem for you like it did for
me.

Hope that helps,

Justin T