List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Screensavers list
From:       John Gluck <jgluckca () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 1:36:05

Hi

This has kinda been irritating me a bit for several versions of KDE...

When setting up the screensavers, there is a long elaborate list of
screensavers. I don't know how the list is made up but on my system many of
them don't work. That probably means I don't have them. No problem. It just
seems to me that it would be nicer to not put in the list what ain't there.

John