List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Has anyone noticed this?
From:       "Kevin Carmony" <kevin () lindows ! com>
Date:       2002-05-30 18:08:25

Waldo,

Yes, you're absolutely correct.

We WANT people to know what a great value KOffice is as compared to other
commercial applications, but certainly not imply that these same
applications cost more elsewhere.  We'll get this changed very soon to avoid
future confusion and make sure the proper message gets communicated.  (I'll
send you an email with the link when it's up, so you can take a look and let
us know if you think we've removed the misunderstanding.)

Thanks again for the heads up.  Oh, and by the way, KDE 3 rocks!

Kevin