List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDevelop for KDE3 a bit flakey?
From:       Robin Atwood <robin.atwood () attglobal ! net>
Date:       2002-05-30 11:50:08

I have the latest KDevelop 2.1.1 for KDE3 and have started a new project. But
when I added a moc file to the project no rules were added to the makefile.
Similarly, when I created a new ui file, the file name was added to the
project SOURCES but no rules for the uic or compiling the cpp file were
added. This all worked out the box for KDE2 KDevelop. Am I doing something
wrong or are other people seeing this?
TIA
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.

"This tag line left intentionally blank"