List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Has anyone noticed this?
From:       "Greg Turpin" <gregturp () attbi ! com>
Date:       2002-05-30 5:51:37

Yes.

I think someone brought it up on kde-devel a little
while ago.

As long as all modifications are released per the
KOffice licenses - I think everything's okay.  It
might not be very nice, but.....
We should definitely take a look at what they release
and see if there are any modifications that KOffice
can leverage.

It is kind of nice to see them saying that KOffice is
worth nearly $1000 : )

It would be interesting to know what they value Kivio
at.

Greg