List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Using kde from HEAD.
From:       Piotr Szymanski <djurban () linuxpl ! org>
Date:       2002-05-27 22:35:55

Hi,
Once on a beatiful day wto 28. maj 2002 00:05, David Leimbach wrote:
> I created a "test" account which runs head and the rest of the system runs
> a stable package of some sort.... I wouldn't recommend going 100% HEAD
Well I will give HEAD a try. I will co the head on Thursday and try to compile
it and put it to /opt/kde3-HEAD. I will backup my .kde and we will see what
happens. You see I am to [...] to wait for kde 3.1.

[...] I forgot how this was in English, funny though I remember this word in
German - neugierig, if someone knows the English equivalent feel free to
write it, sorry but I can not remember where I have put my dictionary...
--
!: Piotr Szymanski | LinuxPL Dev. Team Member | KDE i18n-pl coordinator
@: djurban@linuxpl.org | The website is coming