List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Using kde from HEAD.
From:       Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-27 21:38:18

On Monday 27 May 2002 21:19, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> Hi,
> I have decide to start using kde from HEAD. Is there something I should
> know before doing that?

Don't do it. Use KDE 3 Branch as your "working" kde. You can expect it work.
If you are a develpper then your are almost forced to have also a HEAD copy.
If you want to get one do it as an own user in wich you don't have vital kde
configuration so that u r able to delete the .kde dir at anytime.

Use a stable Branch as working and backup copy.

cheers,
Raffaele

--
Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini@kde.org>