List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Easy way to freeze KDE
From:       Michael Ritzert <kde () ritzert ! de>
Date:       2002-05-24 11:52:18

Hi all,

try this:
- enable the desktop menu
- select a bookmark from the bookmark menu there (best chose one on a slow
server)
- immediatly afterwards open the menu again and leave it open until konqueror
opens with the bookmark you chose.
=> KDE hangs. The new konqueror window is given focus but the menu stays
open. The whole X session doesn't respond to anything but a forced X11
shutdown (Strg+Alt+Del) now!

I can 100% reproduce this with my KDE HEAD version.

Regards,
Michael