List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Quanta
From:       Mantia Andras <amantia () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2002-05-23 6:05:18

Hi,

On Thursday 01 January 1970 01:59, kde-devel-request@mail.kde.org wrote:
> > procedure including "make -f Makefile.cvs" and configure. To no avail. A
> > few days ago I created all the moc files by hand. But in the end, make
> > ran into a missing file which is not in cvs. I posted that to kde-cvs and
> > cc'd the author who made all the changes but the mail was not delivered
> > since his mail box exceeded its quota :-/
> >
> > Volker
>
> I just saw you committed some fixes. Seems to build now :-) Thx.

Thanks for fixing the problem.

I had a stupid problem with my mail box (this is why you couldn't e-mail to
me), but now it works. I started to work with the Quanta CVS to get a new
release out in the near feature, so it may result in some temporary broken
CVS version. In those case just (try to) e-mail me, if you have problems. :-)

Andras